Welcome (:

Hello everyone and welcome to my bookblog!

I'm Martina, 22, and I live in the middle of nowhere in Italy. (Yeah, it's so sad! I don't wanna live here!)

I love books and here I will talk about 'em. YA, dystopian, scifi, paranormal, contemporary..... I am a BIBLIOPHILE.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

July TBR

Hi y'all!!!!
This is my July TBR. I have to say that I made myself a promise, "study more, read less" because I have to graduate from university in this fall. I should work hard and this will cost me a lot of my reading time! But with no further ado, let's see my JULY TBR!

The Iron Fey: The Iron King / The Iron Daughter / The Iron Queen / The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

I will marathon this series. It look so amazing, and I love this boxed set.

The Iron Fey saga recounts half-human, half-faery Meghan Chase’s battle to claim her magical birthright. To rescue her kidnapped half-brother Ethan, Meghan faces unimagined dangers, unpredictable powers…and forbidden love. Now Ethan is all grown up, hunted by a new breed of fey. On his own journey into the Nevernever, the reluctant warrior encounters powerful kin, unlikely allies—and the vengeful Forgotten.

  
Elixir, Apollyon and Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
It's a shame I have not finished yet!! Forth and fifth book in the Covenant series, with a novella, Elixir. I will not talk about these particular books because, you know, SPOILER! So, this series is about Alex, an half-blood Hematoi. The Hematoi descends from the unions of gods and mortals. Greek mythology, forbidden love, fights, war against the Daimons, the bad Pure-bloods. Pures have godlike powers, halfbloods are trained to be Sentinels to fight daimons and protect the Pures. Perhaps, everyone should read these books because of AIDEN. Goddammit, hot beautiful and forbidden Aiden. These books are phenomenal. People say the Covenant series is similar to Vampire Academy. Well, maybe some parts of the first book, but when you go into it, you will see with your eyes. Totally different stories.


Goodbyeeeeeeee, M.



No comments:

Post a Comment